Protecting your private information is our priority.
Wholesome Influences™ website is an e-commerce site. By using Wholesome Influences™ website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Wholesome Influences™ may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Wholesome Influences™ products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Wholesome Influences™ may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Household Income
- Information about habits
We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Wholesome Influences™ encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from The Wholesome Influences™ so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. The Wholesome Influences™ is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Wholesome Influences™ website.
Use of your Personal Information
Wholesome Influences™ collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Wholesome Influences™ may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Joy in the Home and its affiliates.
Wholesome Influences™ may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Wholesome Influences™ does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Wholesome Influences™ may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Wholesome Influences™ may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Wholesome Influences™, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Wholesome Influences™ may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Wholesome Influences™, in order to determine what Wholesome Influences™ services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Wholesome Influences™ to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Wholesome Influences™ will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Wholesome Influences™ or the site;
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of Wholesome Influences™; and,
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Wholesome Influences™, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Wholesome Influences™. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Wholesome Influences™ website.
Third Party Use Of Your Information
Wholesome Influences™ may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, Wholesome Influences™ may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on Wholesome Influences™. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- ConvertKit – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. ConvertKit stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- Zoom – this service is used for delivering webinar details and email reminders. Zoom Webinar stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communication.
- Paypal – this service is used for payment processing on an e-commerce products. At no time is your banking information passed to Wholesome Influences™. We receive only information used for order fulfillment and reporting.
- Stripe – this service is used for payment processing on ecommerce products. At no time is your banking information passed to Wholesome Influences™. We receive only information used for order fulfillment and reporting
- ThriveCart – Wholesome Influences™ uses Thrivecart to host its membership application. When orders are placed through Thrivecart the information about the purchase, including name, email address, IP address and location are stored on their website. This information is used for order fulfillment. You may automatically receive correspondence from us related to your order and how to use the product, but your purchase will not automatically add you to any marketing email lists.
- Shopify – Wholesome Influences™ uses Shopify to host its e-commerce application. When orders are placed through Shopify the information about the purchase, including name, email address, IP address and location are stored on their website. This information is used for order fulfillment. You may automatically receive correspondence from us related to your order and how to use the product, but your purchase will not automatically add you to any marketing email list.
- ClickFunnels – Wholesome Influences™ uses this service to collect emails, and its e-commerce application. When orders are placed through ClickFunnels the information about the purchase, including name, email address, IP address and location are stoped on their website. This information is used for order fulfillment. You may automatically receive correspondence from us related to your order and how to use the product.
- Searchie.io – This service is used to host and deliver our digital programs and memberships. Searchie stores your name and email address, as well as tracks your activity on their website.
Wholesome Influences™ website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Wholesome Influences™ pages, or register with Wholesome Influences™ site or services, a cookie helps Wholesome Influences™ to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Wholesome Influences™ website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Wholesome Influences™ features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Wholesome Influences™ services or websites you visit.
Wholesome Influences™ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. When clicking on my affiliate links of Amazon and other affiliates, my reader’s cookies are stored within their database for a specific number of days, giving me the credit for the sales that may occur from my promotions of good things within my post and blog.
Wholesome Influences™ participates in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into this website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Wholesome Influences™ uses pixel remarketing efforts with third-party companies, such as Google, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram, in order to market Wholesome Influences™ resources to those who have previously visited this website.
Security of your Personal Information
Wholesome Influences™ secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Wholesome Influences™ uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Summary of Your Rights
- You may access free access of Wholesome Influences™ without providing any data at all. However, to access reserved content on Wholesome Influences™, you’ll need to provide required information and/or payment to gain access.
- You may withdraw your consent for Wholesome Influences™ to use your personal data unsubscribing from our emails by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE link in any emails. However, you acknowledge this may limit Wholesome Influences™ to provide the best possible resources and services to you.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR if You Reside in the European Union
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling.
Children Under Thirteen
Wholesome Influences™ does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Wholesome Influences™ by clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of any email that is sent.
Changes to this Statement
Wholesome Influences™ will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Wholesome Influences™ encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Wholesome Influences™ is protecting your information.
If Wholesome Influences™ Is Sold
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will [not] be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
Wholesome Influences™ welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy.
If you believe that Wholesome Influences™ has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Wholesome Influences™ at:
Titus 2 LLC
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of September 2, 2022