Influence Your Kids To Progress In Learning With the Comprehensive “Progress” Kit
This is especially important if your kids are:
Best part, you can still save 67%.
You see, there’s a reason your kids aren't showing progress in their education and it isn't getting better no matter how much you stay on top of their lessons.
It’s because we as a homeschool culture have accepted that children learn at different stages and delayed learning is normal. The fact that learning challenges is ‘common', doesn't mean it needs to be that way… it means there are things missing in a child's education that engages the mind to learn and our drive for progress creates stress when instant learning isn't happening.
It’s why you can give your kids their assignment but without you beside them doing their lessons with them, nothing gets done.
It’s why you can see progress in some areas while completely stumped in others, leaving you feeling defeated because …
“THEY JUST DON'T LEARN!”
And the school year goes on and on …
Until you address the gaps, you’ll have kids who are behind in learning and results in them hating school. Every. Single. Homeschool. Day.
But I have great news. After 23 years homeschooling our kids, two of which that were struggling learners, I’ve created a special kit to equip you to teach the struggling learner, show progress each and every year, and influence your kids to love learning — all without you being the beside them during every lesson.
It’s all inside the comprehensive “Progress” Kit.
Introducing the Comprehensive
You can use this kit anytime your kids are falling behind and get exactly what you need immediately to teach your struggling learners.
Here’s a look at everything you get in this comprehensive kit:
The Progress Kit includes EIGHT main pieces designed to equip you to influence your kids to progress in learning which includes:
- The Homeschool Progress Kit: This three video training series walks you through the mechanics, milestones, and momentum of homeschool progress for individual students START WITH THIS VIDEO TRAINING.
- FOUR mechanics of learning Stages of Transitions Blueprints that includes Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, and Thinking.
- Teaching a Struggling Learner walks you through my own journey of going from a Kindergarten teacher that successfully taught over 20 kids, including our first child to read, and what I did to unlock the secret to teaching our second child as a struggling learner.
- Delightful Education walks you through EIGHT steps of key aspects of an education with habits that make learning a delight to your kids.
- Confidence Baseline™ Tracker is a digital book that outlines what you should be tracking to identify your child's confidence baseline™ so you can adjust your homeschool plans to ensure you child shows progress each and every year.
- Curriculum Changes: The What, When, & How To Curriculum Choices: walks you through the lessons I've learned about how to avoid mid-year curriculum changes by understanding how to make the best curriculum choices from the start while having confidence to know when you need to change curriculum for your child's sake.
- Eliminating Behavioral Issues In Your Homeschool is a video training, with a Blueprint and framework that walks you through identifying and eliminating the bad habits stopping you from having productive homeschool hours.
- The Motivated Learner Workshop is a 5-day training that walks you step by step through the Motivated Framework that equips you to raise motivated learners who take ownership of their education.
- PLUS: Solve Learning Challenges Poster Set is a set of three posters that equip you to identify gaps in your children's education, show progress each and every year, and motivate your kids to love learning..
- Know how to influence your kids to love learning
- Find out the stages of transitions for the FOUR mechanics of learning
- Identify your child's Confidence Baseline™ in the FOUR mechanics of learning
- Get your motivated to learn
- Teach the struggling learner
- Show progress in your homeschool each and every year
- The What, When & How to Curriculum Challenges
- And much more!
SAVE NEARLY 67% NOW!
In the past, we have sold parts of this kit separately while other parts have been saved for our clients. We could sell this comprehensive kit for $197. And we may in the future.
But our heart is to help solve learning challenges homeschool parents face EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
That's why we're offering the “Progress” Kit for $67.
- The Homeschool Progress Kit Value $47
- Four Mechanics of Learning Stages of Transitions $150
- Teaching a Struggling Learner Value $47
- Delightful Education Value $37
- Confidence Baseline™ Tracker Value $19
- Curriculum Changes: The What, When, & How To Curriculum Choices Value $47
- Eliminating Behavioral Issues In Your Homeschool Value $47
- The Motivated Learner Workshop Value $97.
Total Value $491
GRAB IT NOW FOR ONLY $67
You Save $130 (Nearly 67%)