What Do You Want Your Children To Carry Into Adulthood?
THE KEY TO INFLUENCING YOUR KIDS IS TO BECOME INTENTIONAL, CONSISTENT, and LOVING WITH YOUR FAITH AT THE CENTER OF YOUR PARENTING DECISIONS …
- Stop fighting with your kids and start FIGHTING FOR THEM
- Start discussions that open their hearts instead of slamming the door to opportunities of change
- Experience the joy of seeing your children CHOOSING the right things without your interference, even if it feels hard
LEARN THE FRAMEWORKS THAT WILL INFLUENCE, TEACH, AND TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN TO CHOOSE TO GO THE RIGHT WAY & GROW TO FRUITFUL PURPOSE AS AN ADULT!
Does Your Family Need
In this THREE LEVEL program, you’ll be able to:
- The secret that most parents don’t know that makes all the difference in family relationships.
- The phases of mind in how a mind is influenced
- The key to getting your children to have meaningful discussions with you
- How to instruct your children to choose the right way while giving them free-will choice
- How habits work to form the nature of a person.
- How to increase your influence over your children without butting heads, battle of the wills, and power struggles.
- The habits that makes homeschooling easier than you may think (Hint, it has NOTHING to do with the ability to teach or being patient)
- How to evaluate brain habits that often go undetected and leads to the majority of educational struggles.
- Discovering how information is converted to knowledge.
- The secret to homeschooling for retention, not just getting things done.
- How to use middle and high school years to properly prepare a child for adulthood, while marking out a career and willingly carrying YOUR faith and wholesome character and conduct into adulthood.
- How to create a plan an entire homeschool year while knowing how to make adjustments that doesn’t waste all your intentional selections of wholesome ideas
- Yes, even how to navigate high school and graduation, without the concerns about college acceptance.
- Discover the secret to commitments and how to be sure you don’t lose your joy while homeschooling
- The key to being the one teacher, one manager, and one director of many children, while balancing the weight of your children’s education on your shoulders
- How to manage life demands in a way to equips your children with the habits of motivation, responsibility, accountability, self-management, and self-direction.
- How to carve out hours of free time so you can pursue wholesome ideas of your own, while your children pursue ideas of their own.
- How to create routines that work, no matter the season of life you’re in or the demands outside of the home.
- How to know if your children are willingly going the right way and will grow to fruitful purpose.